Starts with the letter 'Th'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The Big Battle Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- There is no queen, but 2 compounds. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Thinktank Chess. Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Sergey Sirotkin and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Third runner. Missing description (12x8, Cells: 96) By Daniil Frolov.
- Thirty-Nine Squares Chess. Variant on board with 39 squares with special drop and promotion rules. (Cells: 39) By Andy Kurnia.
- This Game is for the Birds. Game where pieces fly past obstacles and some pieces capture by pecking. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza and John Lawson. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Peter Aronson.
- Thoughts on large numbers of players in one chess game. Missing description By Lawrence C. Smith.
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Threatened Pawn Chess. Pawns start in threatened positions. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Sydney Schultz.
- Three Dimensional 8x8xN Chess Game. Three dimensional chess variant.
- Three dimensional Chess: Kogbetliantz game. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Bruce Grant. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
- Three Dimensional Circular Perspective Chess. Pieces must travel through a central point to get to the opponent's side of the board.
- Three Elephant Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess. On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Three Handed Chess. Three handed Chess with special rules to promote 3-way play. (Cells: 96) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Three Kinds of Billiards Chess. Pieces bounce off the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Three Player Chess. Three players must win both games simultaneously to win. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andrew Heiser.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Symbols Multi-state Chess. Write move in 3 symbols and any move that is like what you wrote is possible. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Three Universes Chess. There is 3 boards and pieces can move through the kings to different universes. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Three-dimensional Chess. A 20 years old commercial variant on a 3 x 8 x 8 board. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Three-Quarter Board. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Rafael Snell-Feikema.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max A. Koval.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing King to K8 wins too, by Thronemate. By Kevin Pacey.
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Glenn Overby II.
- Through the Looking-Glass. Alice chess, but you see only a board. (8x8x2, Cells: 64) By Paolo .
- Thud. Link to variant invented by Trevor Truran in association with Terry Pratchett. (15x15, Cells: 164) Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Trevor Truran.
- Thunder Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. (8x8x64) By Fergus Duniho.
Top of page
Total items listed: 30