The Symmetric Setup Both Flanks Tag
Setup and Board symmetric on both flanks.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Ascension. 6x6 board with two Kings that promote to royal Queens.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192)
- The Consuls. Chess with two Kings and Pawns that can capture as Bishop, Knight, and Rook on the enemy side.
- Glinski's Hexagonal Chess (Symmetric). Missing description
- Hexajedrez. Variation of Dave McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. (Cells: 91)
- Janggi - 장기 - Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!)
- Symmetric Chess. 9x9 variant with extra Queen and Bishops conversion rule. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Symmetric Sissa. Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Tamerlane II. Modern variant based upon ancient large chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Two Kings Chess. The queen is replaced by a second king. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces. (7x9, Cells: 43)
- Xiang Hex. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 79)
- Xiangqi: Chinese Chess. Links and rules for Chinese Chess (Xiangqi). (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!)
- mini-Chieftain. One Small Multi-Move Game in Two Configurations. (8x8, Cells: 64)