This is an item which doesn't take up a whole page, just a part of one page. Click on the link below to go that that page section, or hit the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index page.
Anti-Gravity Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ant.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Anti-Gravity Chess. A newly-moved unit repels the nearest unit along each. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Gravity Chess . Pieces that move repel other pieces. By João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AntiGravityChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)