Item Index Information
Secret Agent Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Se.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.