Item Index Information
Medieval War Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, War game, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Medieval War Chess. This game has quite a few differences from regular chess, but it does use the standard board and pieces, making it easy to play. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Anthony Peterson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Med.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'medievalwar'