Item Index Information
Shogi-set Nearlydouble Variants is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, ShogiBased.
Shogi-set Nearlydouble Variants. Variants using two Shogi sets, minus a second King aside, but with moves adjusted for a large board. (13x12, Cells: 156)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 13 column(s), 156 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sho.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'shogi-setnearl'