Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '12' AND `BoardCols` = '13' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Basic Bestiary. Like Wildeurasian Bestiary but without the Hopping-capture pieces. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Charles Gilman.
- Chess 2000 Review. Review of a large (12x13) commercial, chess-like game. Author: David Howe.
- GraTiA. A blend of two historic variants. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Charles Gilman.
- GraTiA. Preset for GraTiA, a blend of two historic variants. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Bishop Drax.
- Shogi-set Nearlydouble Variants. Variants using two Shogi sets, minus a second King aside, but with moves adjusted for a large board. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Charles Gilman.
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: Zheng Lei.