Item Index Information
Cylindrical Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Circular shaped board, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Greg Strong.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cyl.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cylinder Chess. First and eighth files connect. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. Author: Antoine Fourrière and Fergus Duniho.
- A Cylinder chess puzzle - 1. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. Piccinini.
- A Cylinder chess puzzle - 2. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. W. Mongredien.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Cylindricalchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Cylindricalchess'