The Round Board Tag
This tag has not been described.
- Carrousel Chess. Game with 32 pieces. (16x4, Cells: 64)
- Carrousel Chess. Circular chess using reflecting bishops & sqirrels, not Bs & Ns.
- Circular Capa Chess. Play circular chess with added archbishops and chancellors on a 5x16 round board.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (2x(6x7), Cells: 84)
- Rotorblades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150)
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Torus Chess on a Standard Board. Torus Chess on a standard board with a unique setup. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shape: Board - The board is not a simple rectangle.
- Unusual Board - Any board that isn't simply a rectangular grid of squares