Item Index Information
ChessV is a computer program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
ChessV. Program for playing numerous Chess variants against your PC.
Author: Greg Strong.
ChessV is an open-source Universal Chess Program that currently plays over 60 chess variants and can be extended to play additional variants.
You can play against ChessV's built-in AI opponent, or you can use it as a graphical user-interface to play against other Winboard-compliant engines, such as Fairy-Max.
20 Dec 2009: Link updated. Old link was:
21 Nov 2016: Link updated. Old link was:
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessv'