The Dozenal Tag
For games played on a 12 × 12 board (144 squares)
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion. (12x12, Cells: 144) (Recognized!)
- Ganymede Chess. A 12x12 variant inspired by Ralph Betza's Chess on a really big board, Centennial Chess and Adrian King's Typhoon (among others). (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Horizons. Game with 5 new pieces on 12x12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Maasai Chess. Large CV with 48 pieces per side, of 20 types including both regular and rapid Pawns.
- Macrochess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Metamachy. Large game with a variety of regular fairy pieces.
- Mosaic Chess. Large variant combining pieces from various other games.
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Tiger Chess. A large game with fast-moving pieces.
- Tigrey. Combination of Expanded Chess and Tiger Chess. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Large - Played on boards larger than 8x8