(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 9 hours ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 3 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 16 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 4 hours ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2091 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 6 hours ago.
Last game review entered 5 DAYS ago.
Week ending Nov 27, 2021
- Koval's Hexagonal Chess. A new way to play chess on hexagonal cells. By Max A. Koval.
- Solar Chess. 2 to 6 players on a hexagonal board with quadrilateral tiles and Shogi-inspired drop rules. By Jeff Cornell.
- Chushin Shogi. Enlarged version of Suzumu Shogi on an 18x18 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max A. Koval.
Week ending Nov 20, 2021
- Saisho shogi. Game with one dice-shaped shared piece. By Francesco Fonseca.
- Banner Xiangqi. Xiangqi with Banners (from the Game of Three Kingdoms) and simplified endgame rules. By Adam DeWitt.
Week ending Nov 13, 2021
Week ending Nov 06, 2021
Top of page
Total items listed: 8
Next: between 30 and 60 days old