Item Index Information
Maces, Horse-apults, and Tulpas is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Maces, Horse-apults, and Tulpas. The game of Maces and Horse-apults with the likely use of tulpas pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mac.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Maces, Horse-apults, and Tulpas. Maces and Horse-apults with user-created Tulpa pieces. By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'maces,horse-ap' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'maces,horse-ap'