The Regional Tag
Variants that are indiginous to particular parts of the world
- Bear Chess. A popular Russian game; bears leap to second perimeter.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Janggi - 장기 - Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!)
- Makruk (Thai chess). Rules and information. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Shatar. Mongolian chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) (Recognized!)
- Xiangqi: Chinese Chess. Links and rules for Chinese Chess (Xiangqi). (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!)