Starts with the letter 'Pe'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Peanut Chess. Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. (Cells: 38) By Philip John Brady.
- Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: George Whelan. Inventor: R. L. Frey.
- Peg Chess. A terrain-based chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pemba. Extension of Shako, with 60 pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Pentagonal chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Pentaplane. On a 5 by 5 by 5 board with various new pieces. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By George Marino.
- PentaPlay. Chess on a board of regular Pentagons. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Penturanga. Chaturanga on a board with 46 pentagonal cells. (8x5, Cells: 46) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Perfect Chess. On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. By Köksal Karakus.
- Perier Chess. Introducing the Perier Cannon in a Western piece context (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Perleberger Bridge Chess. Missing description (8x9, Cells: 66) By Martin Janecke.
- Persian Chess. Persian Chess is a citadel 9x9 game. By Persian Chess.
- Persian Chess. Persian Chess. (9x9, Cells: 85) By Anooshiravan Ahmadi.
- Persian Chess 9x9. Persian Chess is a citadel 9x9 game. By Persian Chess.
- Peterson's 3-d Space Chess. Improved rules for Space chess. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Derick Peterson.
- Petteia XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Draughts-like game of the Roman empire. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Petty Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: B. Walker Watson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 21