Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Asymmetric Chess. Chess with alternative units but classical types and mechanics. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dmitry Eskin.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Foreign Policy Chess. Chess variant on 8 by 8 board with armies of unequal strength. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Theresa Dubé.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.