The Piece: Marquis Tag
For games with the compound piece of Wazir and Knight, also known as Emperor
- Captain's Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family.
- Opulent Chess. A derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Scirocco. On ten by ten board with over thirty different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- The Seeping Switchers. An army for Chess with Different Armies based on pieces that change color when they move.
- Snark Hunt. Variant with unequal armies on board with 41 squares, inspired by a poem of Lewis Carroll's. (6x8, Cells: 41)
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Universal Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game