Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Website' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3-D Chess Discussion Group. Missing description
- The 65th Square. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- 81Dojo. The International Shogi Server. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Abbott, Robert. Logic Mazes: Website of Robert Abbott. Author: Robert Abbott.
- Abstract Games. Web site of Mark Thompson. Author: Mark Thompson.
- Abstract Games Club. Missing description Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Aikin, Jim. Website of Jim Aikin. Author: Jim Aikin.
- Alfonso X book. Website with pictures from historical book on games.
- Ancient Chess. Site dedicated to the history and evolution of Chess! Author: Rick Knowlton.
- Atlantis Puzzles, Games and Art. Missing description Author: Karl Scherer.
- Board Space. Website and app for playing abstract strategy board games. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Boardgaminginfo.com. Site that has information on how to play board games. Author: Anthea Rock.
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis . Books by Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Cazaux, Jean-Louis. Website of Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- chass. www.chass.info. By peter kirk.
- Chess On Stamps. Web site devoted to postage stamps on Chess themes. Author: Fabio Coracini Ollita.
- Chess variants fandom wiki. Fandom wiki for chess variants. Author: Theresa Dubé.
- Chinese and Korean Chess Links. Comprehensive list of links to Chinese and Korean chess pages. Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Club Xiangqi. An online club for playing Xiang Qi.
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- EDILÁN. EDILÁN has available facsimiles of many of the books of King Alfonso X, including his book on chess and other games.
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Elmore, Jeff. Website of Jeff Elmore: 3D Chess Sets and Instructions. Author: Jeff Elmore.
- Essentials of Chinese Chess and of Korean Chess . (Link.).
- Exploring Jetan. Analysis and extended rules for Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Martian chess" jetan. By Fredrik Ekman.
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
- Fischer Random Chess email Club . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Fischerandom Chess Resource Page . This page provide links, saved tournament games in PGN format, and downloads related to Fisher Random Chess.
- Games by Karen Deal Robinson. Website describing original game inventions of Karen Robinson. By Karen Robinson.
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Historical Variants. Case Western Reserve University Medieval Society Games Page. Author: Jess Rudolph.
- Hunt, Ethan. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- Koksal Karakus's Blog on Chess Variants. Missing description By Köksal Karakus.
- Logic Mazes. Logic Mazes: Website of Robert Abbott. Author: Robert Abbott.
- Maze. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Mindsports . Website of game inventor Christian Freeling, with online games. By Christian Freeling.
- Mori, Andrea . Website of Andrea Mori. Author: Andrea Mori.
- Muñiz, Alexandre . Alexandre Muñiz's Web Thing. Author: Alexandre Muñiz.
- The Narrow . The website of Shamus Shafer, who makes custom chess boards and chess tables at reasonable prices.
- Neto, Joao Pedro . Website of Joao Pedro Neto. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- New, Used, Rare and Collectible Books and Games . Missing description
- Not Chess. Mixes elements of Chinese and FIDE Chess. By Jim Reynolds.
- Omnichess. Omnichess - Create and play chess variants. 2-8 players. Square, Hexagonal, Triangular board types. By ch1gz .
- Peg Leg's Gifts and Crafts . Business that sells wooden games including Byzantine Chess. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Play.Chessvariants.com. The subdomain for playing Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- PyChess. A free, open-source chess server designed to play several chess variants. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Scacchi Eterodossi Club. Italian/English website for online playing of chessvariants. Author: Filiberto Pivirotto.
- Sculptures by James Killian Spratt -- Three New Chess Variations . Beautiful chess sets created by a sculptor of three of his own Chess variations plus Jetan. Author: James Killian Spratt.
- Shogi Variants Site. Wikipedia dedicated to Shogi Variants. Author: Joseph Peterson.
- Shogi web site . Web site on Shogi and its variants.
- Simply XiangQi. Correspondence Chinese Chess (Xiangqi) website. By Andy .
- Solitaire Laboratory. Michael Keller's Game and Puzzle Pages.
- Startchess.com . Chess search engine.
- The Symmetrical Chess Collection . Web site containing a collection of Chess Variants based on perfect symmetry. By Derek Nalls.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
- Thompson, Mark. Web site of Mark Thompson. Author: Mark Thompson.
- The Variant Chess Website . Missing description
- Vo, Vu Q. . Website of Vu Vo -- Quang Trung Chess. Author: Vu Q Vo.
- Website of Larry Lynn Smith. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Wikipedia Chess Variants. Collaborative encyclodepia.
- World Xiangqi Federation. Missing description
- Xiangqi Database. A large collection of Xiangqi games. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Xiangqi for Chess Players. Introduction geared toward western chess players. Author: Douglas Crockford.
- Xiangqi.com Chinese Chess. A server for playing Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) online. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Yutopian Chinese Chess . Missing description Author: Sidney Yuan.