Item Index Information
Losing Sphinx Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Four or more dimensional.
Losing Sphinx Chess. Losing chess in four dimensions.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 9 levels/boards, 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Los.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.