Item Index Information
Raumschach - picture from the book is one or more photographs. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Raumschach - picture from the book. Pictures from book on Raumschach from beginning 20th century.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 512 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ra.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rau.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Raumschach: the Thoroddsen board. Build your own 3d chessboard. Author: Arni Thoroddsen.
- Raumschach. The classical variant of three-dimensional chess: 5 by 5 by 5. (5x(5x5), Cells: 125) (Recognized!) Author: Bruce Balden and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach. "... (German for Space Chess) is one of the first three-dimensional chess variants and the first to survive until present". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach Photograph. Photo of a hand-built set by James Trimm. Author: James Trimm.
- Raumschach . The classical variant of three-dimensional chess: 5 by 5 by 5. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Raumschach' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Raumschach'