Starts with the letter 'So'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- So what's YOUR favorite?. Yeah, we've got a list of recognized variants. But what games are YOUR personal favorites? By Jared B. McComb.
- Soccer Chess. Chess Variant inspired by soccer. (11x17, Cells: 189) By João Pedro Neto.
- Soccer Chess I. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- SOHO Chess. Chess on a 10x10 board with Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons. By Kevin Pacey.
- Solitaire chess puzzles . Several chess puzzles to try with Zillions of Games. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Solitaire Laboratory. Michael Keller's Game and Puzzle Pages.
- Solitary Patience Chess. Variant Chess Magazine vol 7, issue 56. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Chess. After capturing, the capturing piece bounces off the enemy piece and continues moving. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sonic the Hedgehog Chess Advanced version. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Sons of Mithra. Elaborate Fantasy variant with 13 different types of pieces per side. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
- The Sons of Mithra. Computer program for playing fantasy variant. Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
- Sorcerer Chess. Practice the art of sorcery with two pairs of extra long leaping pieces: the Sorcerers and Conjurers. (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Sorcerer Chess. Big board chess featuring the Sorcerer (Zebra compund) and the Conjurer (Camel compound). By Charles Daniel.
- Sorchess. A somewhat unorthodox Wizard enters the 64sq arena, yet with good charm. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Sosarian Chess. 12x8 Game with Capablanca-type pieces plus two lions. By Greg Strong.
- Soucie. Moves on queen-lines exactly as many squares as there are pieces on that line. By Ben Good.
- Soul Reaver Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Kalin.
- Southern Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like friendly pieces `south' of them. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Katsutoshi Seki.
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Bates.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20