Starts with the letter 'Ov'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Overkill Chess. Paired pieces are compounds of 2 FIDE elements, King's partner of all three. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Overkill Ecumenical Chess. Compounds of 2, 3, and all 4 Wildebeest Chess elements. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- OverKnight Chess. Pawns are replaced by Knights, which promote. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- OverKnight Chess. Pawns are replaced by Knights, which promote. Author: Tony Quintanilla
- OverKnight Chess. Pawns are replaced by Knights, which promote. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Overprotection Chess. If an attacked piece is more often defended than it is attacked, it gains extra powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Overyang. Variant using compounds of Yang Qi pieces. (11x13, Cells: 143) By Charles Gilman.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7