Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ge%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- GenDiagW . A Word macro to make chess diagrams. By Michel Drouilly.
- General (Xiang Qi). Moves like Wazir, but with royal restrictions. Author: Charles Gilman.
- General and Arch-General Chess. Variations of Bird's Chess. Author: Dominique Leste and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Dominique Leste.
- General and Arch-General Chess. Variations of Birds' Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Dominique Leste.
- General Comments Page. Page for making general comments. Author: David Howe.
- Generals' Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Patrik Hedman.
- Generating Random Positions. How to generate random positions? By Jose Carrillo.
- Generic Chess Piece Creation System. This is a system for construction of pieces, using ideas from RPG games. By Guilherme S Töws.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. (Cells: 279) By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geographical Chess Notation. A new notaional system for Chess variants. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Geometric sequence of Chess Games. Chess variants as large as you want.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- German Rules c. 1420. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess. Combines GO with Chess: Invention of Archimedeans Mathematics Society, discussed by Ian Stewart in Scientific American. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess Applet . Missing description Author: Craig Kaplan. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess on zillions game. Gess zillions rules. By Alexandr Oleshko.
Redirect Your Search