Starts with the letter 'Q'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Quad-Square Chess. Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. (7x8, Cells: 38) By David Howe.
- Quad-Square Chess . Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: David Howe.
- Quake Chess. Earthquakes over the board. (8x6, Cells: 46) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
- Quick Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Richard Sullivan. Inventor: Joe Miccio.
- Quintanilla, Tony. Interview with the winner of the 41-square Chess Variant Competition. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 7