Starts with the letter 'Ex'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Excelsior. At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. (8x8x2, Cells: 84) By Este.
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Este.
- ExCoCo Chess. EXtends and COmbines the COurier variants. (18x12, Cells: 216) By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess . Zip file containing zrf and images. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Exhaustive Ashtaranga. Enough of every piece from Courier Ashtaranga to cover the board between them. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Existentialist Chess. 10x10 board with many different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Short.
- Existentialist Chess. Play this game on a 10x10 board with many different pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla and David Short. Inventor: David Short.
- Expanded Chess. An attempt at a logical expansion of Chess to a 10x10 board. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Expanded Chess. 100 square chess with complementary pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Expanded Chess 256. The Chess experience upscaled to a larger board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Johnny Luken.
- Expanded Chinese Chess. Missing description (9x12, Cells: 108) By Travis Z.
- Exploring Jetan. Analysis and extended rules for Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Martian chess" jetan. By Fredrik Ekman.
- Extreme 3D Chess Game. 8x8x8 3D Chess with linear, planar and cubic moves; and power absorption. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
Total items listed: 14