Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Lion Chinese Chess . Chinese Variant from Taiwan. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. By Peter Aronson.
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Jared B. McComb.
- Little Trio. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Lucky Xiangqi. All the pieces, except the kings, are turned over so you can't see what they are. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7