Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hans 38Special Chess. On a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37) By Ralph Betza.
- Hans38 Chess. Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans38 Chess. A form of Chess with a Limited Supply of Squares; entry of the 38-challenge. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Ralph Betza.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Hitchhiker Chess. Get your Hitchhiker to the Restaurant at the other End of the Board; inspired by Douglas Adams' books. (Cells: 42) By Dan Troyka.
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into. (7x10, Cells: 44) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Hopgi. Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Peter Aronson.
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Horus. Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. (7x7, Cells: 44) By Peter Aronson.
- Hourglass Hex Chess. 2 overlapping triangles form a hex board of just over FIDE size. (9x9, Cells: 65) By Charles Gilman.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
Total items listed: 16