Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Side view chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Strate-Go Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Sun Tzu Chess. Limited information chess inspired by Chinese Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
6 'Game' entries listed 1 'One dimensional' entry listed 1 'Uses cards' entry listed 6 'Hidden information' entries listed
Total items listed: 6