Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Saisho shogi. Game with one dice-shaped shared piece. By Francesco Fonseca.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Single Combat Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brett Ward.
- Skock. 64 pieces on an 8 x 8 board. Dice determine how far pieces can be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ulf Göransson.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Sveschky. 16 identical pieces per player whose moves are determined by a die. By Sergey Sirotkin.
6 'Game' entries listed 1 'One dimensional' entry listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 6 'Uses dice' entries listed 1 'Uses cards' entry listed 1 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entry listed 2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 6