Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Edge Chess . Pieces can stand on the edges of squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Mitch Martin.
- Edgehog Chess . Three Chess variants featuring John Driver's edge-loving piece the Edgehog. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: John Driver.
- Eight Stone Chess . On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight Stone Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Elbow Room . Usual set of pieces and eight additional pawns per player on 8 by 16 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Elena . Chess on 5 by 6 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Elena Chess . Chess on 5 by 6 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Elephant Hunt . Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. By Freederick .
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game. By Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor Raumschach. Variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach. By Larry L. Smith.
- Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- En passant Chess. Orthodox chess on a shortened board of only 7 rows. Encourages more en passant moves.
- Epsilon Eridani . A 44-square version of Achernar. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Equestrian Chess . On diamond shaped board with reentry squares and different pieces.
- ERB Jetan . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Eric's 40-square Fiasco . Game on 5 by 8 board with three pieces that start in reserve. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric Richardson.
- Eric's Great Chess . Modern variant on historic large chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Espionage Chess . Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Etcetera . This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Euchess . Grand chess variant on 10 by 10 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- EurasiaChess Shogi . Shogi and mini-Shogi with mixed chess-symbols&Japanese-Kanjis. Author: Emmanuel Baud.
- Eurasian Chess . Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Every Man a Pawn. Each piece has the powers of a Pawn (except promotion) in addition to its normal powers. By Peter Aronson.
- Evolution Chess . 42-square game where each player starts with 20 Knights that evolve and a King.
- Evolution Chess . Game where pieces add the abilities of pieces they capture. By Harvey Patterson.
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Este.
- ExCoCo Chess . Zip file containing zrf and images. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Extended Half-Chess . Variant on 4 by 10 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Extra Move Chess ZRF . Double-move variant based on limitations of Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
Top of page
Total items listed: 30