Item Index Information
Chessquarters is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board.
Chessquarters. Variants obtained by rearranging the quarters of the chessboard. (Cells: 64)
By Robert J. Bell.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessquarters'