The Piece: Camel Tag
This tag has no description.
- Al-Ces. Variant on 10 by 10 board with 30 pieces per player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Centennial Chess. 10x10 Variant that adds Camels, Stewards, Rotating Spearmen and Murray Lions to the standard mix. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family.
- Courier de los Combinados. A cross between Courier de la Dama and Wildebeest Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels).
- Janus Kamil Chess. A crossover between Janus Chess and Modern Kamil Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Maasai Chess. Large CV with 48 pieces per side, of 20 types including both regular and rapid Pawns.
- Metamachy. Large game with a variety of regular fairy pieces.
- Mideast chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board, inspired by ancient Tamerlane chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pemba. Extension of Shako, with 60 pieces.
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- PromoChess. Everything but the king can power up. Mix of Japanese/Western/fairy pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Scirocco. On ten by ten board with over thirty different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Scirocco (old). On ten by ten board with over thirty different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Skica. 10x10 with Ski Pieces and Camels. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Tamerlane chess. A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj. (11x10, Cells: 112) (Recognized!)
- Teramachy. A chess variant between Metamachy and Terachess.
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wildebeest Chess. Variant on an 10 by 11 board with extra jumping pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) (Recognized!)
- Wildebeest Decimal Chess. A Wildebeest Chess adaptation to the decimal board.
- Wildeursaian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game
- Piece: Alfil - Games that include the 2-2 leaper known as an Alfil