The Piece: Gnu Tag
Makes (1-2)-jump or (1-3)-jump. Compound of Knight and Camel.
- Bachelor Kamil. Combines ideas from Bachelor Chess and Wildebeest Chess. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Caliph Qi and Tor Qi. Extension of Isis with compound colourbound pieces and overlapping royal-accessible areas. (6x9)
- Courier de los Combinados. A cross between Courier de la Dama and Wildebeest Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Ecumenical Chess. Set of Variants incorporating Camels and Camel compound pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Ecumenical Eurasian Ninjachess. 3d variant on 10 by 5 by 5 board with many new pieces. (5x(5x10), Cells: 250)
- Ganymede Chess. A 12x12 variant inspired by Ralph Betza's Chess on a really big board, Centennial Chess and Adrian King's Typhoon (among others). (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Gnu. Simple game featuring the Gnu as promotee. (5x10, Cells: 50)
- Gnu Qi. A cross between Anglis Qi and Wildebeest Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Gnus. Makes (1-2)-jump or (1-3)-jump.
- IO Chess. Variant on 16 by 16 board with many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- PromoChess. Everything but the king can power up. Mix of Japanese/Western/fairy pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Renezans Chess. 9x9 game with gnus and central powerup square.
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wildebeest Chess. Variant on an 10 by 11 board with extra jumping pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) (Recognized!)
- Wildebeest Decimal Chess. A Wildebeest Chess adaptation to the decimal board.
- Wildeursaian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game