Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Vo%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Vo, Vu Q. . Website of Vu Vo -- Quang Trung Chess. Author: Vu Q Vo.
- Void Shogi. Modest Shogi variant with more diverse promotions for the minor pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Andrew L Smith.
- Voidrider Chess . A 43 square variant with movable spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces. (7x9, Cells: 43) By Fergus Duniho.
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Vortex Chess. Similar to Warp Point Chess only with "portals" that are more dynamic and split between the two players... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Robert LeRoy.
- Vortex Chess. Ortho-chess with the inclusion of a new piece: the Portal. By Robert LeRoy.
- Voting on the contest to design a 10-chess variant. Voting rules and grouping of the games in four sets. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Voting page for the 10-chess variant design contest. Page with four groups of games; vote before September 15, 2005. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner. By Rich Hutnik.
Redirect Your Search