Starts with the letter 'Sn'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Snake Chess. A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. (2x12, Cells: 24) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Snake Chess . A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Snark Hunt. Variant with unequal armies on board with 41 squares, inspired by a poem of Lewis Carroll's. (6x8, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Snark Hunt . Variant with unequal armies on board with 41 squares, inspired by a poem of Lewis Carroll's. By Peter Aronson.
- Sneaky. A WinBoard Compatible Chess Engine that plays Cheapmate Chess. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Sniper Chess. Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Snowplow Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8