Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Or%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Orda Mirror. Symmetric battle using the Horde armies from Orda Chess. By Daniel Lee.
- Origami Chess Set . Missing description Author: Joseph Wu.
- Original Kriegspiel. With help of a referee, two players move without knowing the moves of the opponent (captured piece types revealed). Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Orphan. Moves like a piece that attacks it. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David L. Brown.
- Orphic Chess. Before the King is dropped the pieces can only capture. A very tactical and fast variant. By M Winther.
- Orphic Chess (with Elks). Before the King is dropped the pieces can only capture. A very tactical and fast variant, with Elks. By M Winther.
- Orthodia. Break your orthogonal and diagonal patterns! (Two versions). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Lev Grigoriev.
- Orwell Chess . Three player variant themed on George Orwell's 1984. By Glenn Overby II.
- Orwell Chess. Three player variant themed on George Orwell's 1984. (7x12, Cells: 84) By Glenn Overby II.
Redirect Your Search