Starts with the letter 'Im'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Imitating Chess. Pieces move as the last moved piece. By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Imitating Chess. Units move according to the FIDE move of the last enemy unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Imitator Chess. A neutral piece must legally imitate your move. It may not capture. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Immobilizer. Pieces standing near an immobilizer may not move. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Immobilizer Chess. The immobilizer does not capture, but renders adjacent enemy. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Immobilizer Shogi. Piece that can immobilize other pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- ImmortalStarMasters. Multiplayer, hexagonal board for chess and checker games. Author: Ronald D. Planesi.
- Imperial Cheops. Played on a pyramid field of thirteen 3x3x3 cubes. Inspired by a description in Frank Herbert's novel Dune. By Larry L. Smith.
- Imperial Chess. Large variant with new pieces and victory by capture of royal pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144) By James Killian Spratt.
- Imperial Chess. Play this large variant with new pieces and victory by capture of royal pieces! Author: Tony Quintanilla and James Killian Spratt. Inventor: James Killian Spratt.
- Imperial Chess Graphics. Graphics for Imperial Chess. Author: James Killian Spratt.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Fanning.
- Imperial Chess III. Four-player all-against-all game on a cross-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Calkoviks and Jeff Knight.
- Imperial Dragon . A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Fredrix.
- Imperial Dragon Chess. A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Fredrix.
- Imperial Hex Chess. Smaller hexagonal variant with new pieces. (Cells: 75) By Robert Hancock.
- Imposter Chess . Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Laila W. Stefan and Andrew Newman. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
- Imposter Chess. Play this game! Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Laila W. Stefan. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
- Improved Chess. An improvement of standard chess: a blocked pawn on the far side gets extra jump moves to empty squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20