Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Fai%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- The Fair First Move Rule in Chess. Every turn you flip a coin to see who goes first. By Ralph Betza.
- Fair-Chess . A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. By Janevert Kaan.
- Fair-Chess. A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Janevert Kaan.
- Fairy Eater Chess. Game on a 9x9 board with fairy chess pieces. By Вадря Покштя.
- Fairy Forsythe Edwards Notation and ffen2htm. A tool to make webpages with chess variant diagrams. Author: Andy Kurnia.
- Fairy Pieces part 1 . zillions file with many shogi pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Fairy Pieces Part 1. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software. By H. G. Muller.
- Fairy-Max. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants. By H. G. Muller.
- FairyGen. Generator for end-game tables with fairy pieces. By H. G. Muller.
Redirect Your Search