Starts with the letter 'Em'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Embassy Chess. Play this modern Bird's Chess variant based on the setup of Grand Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Embassy Chess. A 10x8 variant based on Grand Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Embassy Chess. Play Embassy Chess with Jocly. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Emperor and the Mongols. The Xiangqi equivalent of Maharajah and the Sepoys. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Emperor Chess. The king may move to, and only to, any square under attack by. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Emperor Chess. Large chess variant with a Commander (Queen + Knight), two Queens, and two Emperors (Bishop + Lame Dabbabah-rider) per side. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: John Ayer and Peter Aronson. Inventor: H. R. Lambert.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game. By Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor Raumschach. Variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach. By Larry L. Smith.
- The Emperor's Game. Variant on 10 by 10 board from 19th century Germany. (10x10, Cells: 100) Inventor: Peguilhen.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Jason Shields.
Top of page
Total items listed: 14