Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Cu%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Cuarenta. Played only of the light-colored squares of a 9 by 9 board. By Mark Thompson.
- Cuarenta . Played only of the light-colored squares of a 9 by 9 board. By Mark Thompson.
- Cuban Chaturang. 10x10 variant from Havana with Vampire Bats that move as King, Knight or Zebra. Author: Ivan Derzhanski. Inventor: German A. Mentz.
- Cuban Chess. 10x10 variant from Havana with Vampire Bats that move as King, Knight or Zebra. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: German A. Mentz.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x(4x4), Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces. By John Smith.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x(3x4), Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Cube-Surface Board Chesses. Missing description (6x(8x8), Cells: 384) By Kuyan Judith.
- Cubic Chess. Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x(7x7), Cells: 343)
- Culverin Chess. The Culverin is a cannon that can move like a king but must jump to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Culverin Chess. Introducing the Culverin cannon, which is dropped among standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Cupid Chess 3. Pieces trace out geometrical patterns suggested by the way they are designed. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Curiouser and Curiouser . A pamphlet describing several fanciful chess variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Cursed Chess. Squares where you have slain an enemy become uncrossable. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeremy Dunn.
- Cursed Chess. Squares where a piece is taken become forbidden for the capturing player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Dunn.
- Curved Space. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (7x(), Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Custodian Chess. A combination of Chess and ancient Tafl games. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Custom Crushers. A 'build it yourself' Chess with Different Armies army inspired by the Corps from 12 Augmenters Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andrew L Smith.
- Cutthroat ForChess. Four players, each playing alone, on an ordinary board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mark Rogers.
Redirect Your Search