Starts with the letter 'Au'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Augmented Chess . Players give standard chess pieces small additional movement possibilities from predescribed set. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Chess. Players give standard chess pieces small additional movement possibilities from predescribed set. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Different Knights. Knights receive different additional movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Half Chess. Pieces can go half as far, but then are augmented with additional movement possibilitie. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess. By Robert Winkel.
3 'Game' entries listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 3 'Each player has a different army' entries listed 1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed
Total items listed: 5