Starts with the letter 'Ta'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Takeover Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game played in the Invent and Play contest! Drawn. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- A Tale of Two Countries. This is a small diceless wargame. By Joe Joyce.
- Tamerlane Chess. Chess game said to have been favored, perhaps even invented, by ruler Timur the Lame in the 14th c. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tamerlane II. Cazaux's modern take on Tamerlane Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TamerSpiel. Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Eric V. Greenwood. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tango Chess. Using triangulators that move as bishops and different types of pawns that can be repositioned by side spacious wazirs. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8