Starts with the letter 'Pe'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Peg Chess. A terrain-based chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Penta War . Huge game with five clans. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- PentaPlay. Chess on a board of regular Pentagons. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Perfect Chess . On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess. Rook, bishop, knight, plus each of the four compounds ("perfect"). Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess. On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. By Köksal Karakus.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'War game' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|8 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8