Starts with the letter 'Bl'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The Black Ghost. Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Black Hole Chess. Variant on board with 100 squares with hole in middle of board, combination pieces and hiding squares for kings. (9x11, Cells: 100) By David Short.
- Black Holes. On 5 by 8 board with holes as pieces which also can be used for transport. (5x8, Cells: 40) By Juraj Lörinc.
- Blackjack chess. Win also if the value of pieces you have is exactly 21 points. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Bland Chess. Chess with no diagonal moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Bland Chess 46. Orthogonal moves only on a board with 46 squares. (6x8, Cells: 46) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black and Gary K. Gifford.
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Blocschach. Not only is the size of the back rank squared, so is its composition. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Blue Chip Chess. A chip, moved each turn by the players, denotes a square where pieces may not go to. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Neal Turner.
- Blue Queen on 64 and 80. Blue Queen belongs to both sides. By George William Duke.
- Bluff Chess. Players moving their pieces into danger may risk losing the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robbie Manson.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
Top of page
Total items listed: 12