Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Adjutant Chess. Regular chess with extended castling, and extra corner squares. Makes new strategies possible (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Adjutant Chess (with Adjutants). The Adjutant, besides sliding on the diagnals, can slide on the orthogonals by ignoring the other colour (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Arabian Nights Chess. Paul Newton's game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Timothy R. Newton.
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370) By Charles Gilman.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess. By Robert Winkel.
Top of page
Total items listed: 12