Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tandem-84. Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Jim Aikin.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- Tetrahedral Chess . 3d chess variant with board in form of tetrahedron. By Mark Thompson.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess. Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. (x3, Cells: 540) By Larry L. Smith.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. By Larry L. Smith.
- Triagonal Chess. 3D with triagonal moves and a hole in the middle. (8x8x8, Cells: 504) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
Total items listed: 9