Starts with the letter 'J'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Janus Chess. Large board variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Werner Schoendorf.
- Japanese Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Joari-Joara. West Indian variant in which you may capture a guarded piece if and only if the move gives discovered check. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Joust. Two knights. Squares cannot be revisited. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Joyful Chess. One special square enhances a piece's powers, the other diminishes them. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Schulz.
- Juggernaut Chess. Unstoppable destructive unit moves at random. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Erik Wilson.
- Junta Chess. The king and his knights are the junta. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
7 'Java Program' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Uses dice' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 7