Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 7 column(s), 44 cells/squares.
- Chogo44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Palace Revolution. Variant on 44 square board with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Prisoner's Escape. Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Slide-Chess. Variant on 44 squares with moving cages. (7x8, Cells: 44)