Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 4 levels, 64 cells/squares.
- Boolean Rithmomachia. Missing description (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant.
- Strand. Three dimensional game with pawns and kings that move along straight lines and must remain adjacent. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Timeline. Pieces travel through time on four 4 x 4 x 4 boards. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)