Starts with the letter 'Zi'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zig-Zag. Piece moves horizontally or along ne-sw diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zig-Zig. Piece moves horizontally or along nw-se diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Ziggurat. Mesopotamian-themed variant on a 43-square board. (13x5, Cells: 43) By Glenn Overby II.
- Ziggurat . Mesopotamian-themed variant on a 43 square board. By Glenn Overby II.
- ZigZag Chess. Variant on `zigzagshaped' board. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- ZigZag Madness. Featuring the crooked dual path sliders: the ZigZag Bishop and the ZigZag Rook. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness. Introducing the 2-path bent riders: the ZigZag Bishop and ZigZag Rook. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness . Its madness when the standard chess pieces clash with ZigZag Bishop, ZigZag Rook, Ferz-Knight, Wazir-Knight and Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag X Chess. Variant on board with new shape. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Zillions of Games. Game package for Windows that allows you to play nearly any abstract board game or puzzle in the world.
- Zillions of Games. It can play an endless variety of abstract board games, and we have a large collection of Chess variants you can play on it. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jeff Mallett and Mark Lefler.
- Zillions of Games 2.0.1 Released. Missing description By Jeff Mallett.
- Zillions-of-Games. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Zillions-of-Games. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Zip Chess. Pawns may move any number of square forward. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Zip Chess . After the first move, Pawns can advance any distance. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Clifford Merry.
Top of page
Total items listed: 16